Data Administrator (Entry Level)
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Data Administrator to work in our corporate office in McKinney, TX located in Stonebridge Ranch.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Experience with accounting basics and database management very helpful
- Insurance background, especially Agent Licensing desirable
- Experience: Two (2) years minimum office experience, Accounting experience preferred
Daily Routine: (List in detail all the duties performed daily)
- Determine department readiness and meet objectives and assignments through data processing systems
- Expiring license report - update systems and process appointments after research
- Phone calls/email – answer questions and resolve problems – suggest alternatives
- Reconcile Department expenses via Lawson; match and verify cash expenses
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Periodic Routine: (List all duties performed on a regular basis less than daily such as weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Correspondence and telephone communication with agents and state insurance departments
- Assist with processing monthly and annual invoices
- EFT processing
- Processing daily accounting functions and/or tasks
- Process return state checks
- Process State electronic appointment and termination
- Creating and running detailed database reports
Occasional Duties: (List all the duties performed on other than a regular basis)
- Review E-pal reports for licensing changes to report
- Prepare agent mailings
- Group email box handling and distributing
- Assist with state audit process by pulling queries, auditing results and making corrections where needed
- Be able to communicate and interact with department staff, employees in other departments, external vendors and the Department of Insurance
- Excellent alpha and number recognition skills
- Good math aptitude
- Versed in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, - PowerPoint or comparable software applications. Able to process and train others to complete mail merges, database queries and advanced spreadsheet development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (competency in grammar and spelling)
- Ability to analyze information and make independent, logical conclusions
- Accurate, organized and detail oriented
- Displays initiative to work independently
- Have excellent attendance record and dependability
- Must be able to meet department and production driven deadlines
This position is full time, days.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.