Customer Service Trainer
Globe Life is interviewing Trainers for our Call Center operations Customer Retention Department. We’re looking for an outgoing, hardworking individual who is a detail-oriented self-starter to help us train our new employees.
As a Trainer you will be responsible for training all new conservation representatives, as well as providing continuing education to current representatives. You will monitor and report the effectiveness of employee training to ensure that all call center representatives are properly equipped with the knowledge and tools that are necessary for their success. In addition, you must keep abreast of all new products and changes within the company to keep representatives up-to-date on all relevant information.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• College degree preferred.
• 2+ years of previous training/teaching experience required.
• One year of Customer Service experience required.
• Prior web development experience preferred.
• Must have worked in a high volume call center environment for at least 1 year and have a solid understanding of metrics based management methodologies and systems, and standard protocol and procedures.
• Customer service experience in an insurance setting a plus.
• Be a hands-on supervisor with a solid working knowledge of each significant operational function and daily reporting requirement.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and accurate spelling a plus.
• Must be self-reliant and self-assured to make independent decisions within the frame work of the company protocol.
• Training on all products and services associated with Customer Service for United American Ins., Liberty National Life, Part D and Globe Life and Accident Ins. Co.
• Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge.
• Maintain and update intranet site with all necessary information (changes to processes/procedures, new features, changes to existing policies and/or new policies, etc.) utilized by Representatives. Notify the department of updates.
• Monitor and report training progress of new and existing trainees and inform management.
• Confer with management and supervisors to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
• Maintain access and templates for Customer Service department applications (CSE, Letter Writer, etc.)
• Ability to perform root cause analysis (RCA) of issues for customer service to assist in resolution
• Conduct user acceptance testing of Customer Service IT application to approve functionality changes/fixes.
• Ability to implement process improvement initiatives outlined by management.
• Ability to author and maintain insurance plan information provide by actuary.
• Conduct regulatory research and work with legal and compliance to maintain regulatory compliance for life, health and Part D process, policies and procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Curriculum Development
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees. • • Must have the ability to give honest and productive feedback.
• Able to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Proven presentation/facilitation skills.
• FrontPage or HTML skills.
• Full-time, Monday-Friday.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows!
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.