Customer Service Supervisor
Globe Life has an opening for a Customer Service Supervisor. This position is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times of all internal and external customers of the Customer Service Department. This position is responsible for managing the day to day operations and performance of the Customer Service Reps. Works with customers, Team Leads, CSRs and upper Management to serve as a driving force to help achieve “best in class” KPIs by helping to identify areas of improvement and assisting in implementing new methods for providing effective solutions. Responsible for ensuring task are met in order to achieve team objectives and goals. Monitors customer service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policy and procedures. Provides coaching and feedback to CSRs accordingly.
We’re looking for an outgoing, hardworking individual who is a self-starter, can successfully lead and team of representatives, and is detail oriented. As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will supervise a team of FT / PT Representatives, and maintain the highest standards of quality and quantity possible. You will motivate staff to meet their functional KPI’s and the department goals, while maintaining professional behavior and a caring demeanor. You will maintain a flow of communication with all other Supervisors and the Manager on all aspects of quality, payroll, operations and any other issues/concerns, and be responsible for all aspects of the daily production environment within their designated shift. This includes but not limited to daily reporting analysis and maintenance, coaching and development of individual assigned team member’s performance, and overall supervision of the production environment for all production staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• College Degree - Preferred
• Must have worked in a high volume call center environment for at least 1 year and have a solid understanding of metrics based management methodologies and systems, and standard protocol and procedures.
• 4-5 years of relevant management experience
• Be a hands-on supervisor with a solid working knowledge of each significant operational function and daily reporting requirement.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and accurate spelling a plus.
• Must be self-reliant and self-assured to make independent decisions within the framework of the company protocol.
• Build and maintain a high performance team
• Handle all escalations professionally and with a sense of urgency to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure KPI’s and daily production goals are met
• Coach and mentor employees as well as maintain periodic performance reviews
• Communicate effectively within work groups and team meeting
• Read and analyze reports
• Maintain confidentiality
• Monitor and drive quality goals and objectives
• Develop and drive improvement initiatives
• Maintain daily reports
• Effective leadership skills (listening, verbal and written communication skills)
• Proficient in MS Office. (Highly skilled in excel and presentations)
• Ability to diffuse escalated situations
• Excellent Time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Detailed oriented- must be able to determine facts, document accurately and concisely
• Ability to multitask, perform well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
• Schedule Flexibility
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to change
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and understand issues and provide appropriate solutions quickly and effectively
This is a full-time role.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.