Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
United American Insurance Company currently has an excellent opportunity for bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
As the Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will provide exceptional customer service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems.
You'll be acting on behalf of Torchmark and its affiliates as first tier support for all customer inquiries. We require you to effectively communicate and resolve each related issue.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year customer service experience in a similar role preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Assist with daily call volume.
• Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• Focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSRs.
• Assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as needed basis.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Ability to learn new computer systems.
• Ability to type 25-30 wpm.
• Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Ability to work weekends when needed. Overtime is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.