Customer Service Representative
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
As the Customer Service Representative (CSR), your job is to provide superior customer service. To do this you can expect to:
• Ensure all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems.
• Focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSRs (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc.)
• Act on behalf of Torchmark and its affiliates as first-tier support for all customer inquiries and effectively communicate and resolve each related issue.
• Assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as-needed basis.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year customer service experience in a similar role preferred.
• Must have been in your current role for at least 9 months.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Must be able to sit for most of work day.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority).
• Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Type 25-30 wpm.
• Ability to learn new computer systems.
• Commit to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
• Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Must have the ability to work weekends if/when required.
• Willingness to work shift work and overtime is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.