Customer Service Retention Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life has immediate openings available for full-time Customer Service Retention Representative. We offer competitive wages and paid training - no previous Customer Service experience is required. We are seeking outgoing, customer service-oriented people for our inbound and outbound call center in McKinney, TX located in Stonebridge Ranch.
Must use discretion and tact in providing service to customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Some insurance and/or sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of life and/or health insurance terminology preferred.
• Servicing inbound calls from current policyholders with the intent of cancelling their insurance benefits.
• Answering questions regarding coverage, premium and other policy information.
• Composing business letters, communicating effectively through written and verbal communication.
• Making outbound calls to existing policyholders to collect delinquent premium payments.
• Reselling the benefits of our policies and providing excellent customer service.
• Using various sales techniques to help increase the retention of our policyholders.
• Recording policyholder information for reporting and transactional purposes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve complex policyholder issues with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and make judgment decisions.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Extensive telephone contact and appropriate telephone skills.
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
Some overtime may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.