Campaign Design Test Analyst
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
This position will be responsible for analyzing data associated with various direct marketing tests. The analyst will be creating, auditing and implementing comprehensive test reporting across all initiatives within the Campaign Design department. This position will collaborate with various departments throughout the company and utilize an assortment of software packages to find and implement improved marketing approaches.
- Generates innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and an open mind, using existing information to its fullest potential.
- Gather clear business requirements through the use of document analysis, shadowing, business process descriptions and scenarios, and translate business needs into requirements specifications, according to standard templates.
- Develop and document operational processes for business units, including designing and documenting detailed process flows and reports.
- Manages time effectively and works independently in establishing responsible deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Create validation tools to aid team members in day to day operation of the process.
- Regularly communicates to the team regarding audit findings, improvements, implementations, and status updates.
- Routinely work on ad hoc reporting and tasks
- Track and analyze projects to monitor results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills - inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Advanced Excel skill – ability to navigate, troubleshoot, build upon, and optimize large, complex spreadsheets
- Core mathematical concepts w/basic statistical understanding
- SQL knowledge
- Tableau knowledge a plus
- Experience managing multiple priorities with ability to make changes when needed
Physical Requirements within an 8 hour work day
A person may have to:
- Lift to waist/overhead, from floor/waist, carry or push no more than 25lbs.
- Sit at a computer for a majority of the day (90%) with allowance to get up and stretch/walk. Standing (5%), Walking (5%)
- Heavy visual use looking at computer monitors for the majority of the day.
- Rarely will have to bend/stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel, push/pull.
- Should never have to crawl, climb, balance.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong organizational and time management skills with experience in meeting deadlines
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional, clear, and concise when presenting forecasts or findings to executive leadership in formal meetings.
This position is full time, days.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.