Call Center Inside Sales Agent
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is now hiring Call Center Sales Agents.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling. Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
As the Call Center Sales Agent you are responsible for receiving and making calls with the intent of promoting and selling Globe Life Insurance products to new and existing customers. You will provide consultative sales support to match new and existing customers to the products that best meets their needs. We offer paid training, a competitive pay, plus incentive pay to make sure you receive the rewards for your efforts. Health and Life licensed Agents will receive a $300 bonus at 6 months of being employed with us and an additional $200 after a year. If you want to work in a fun, winning environment, then apply today!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years sales experience preferred. Experience in an Inbound/Outbound Call Center is a plus.
• State of Texas General Life, Accident, and Health Insurance License preferred but not required.
• Must obtain the required state licenses within the time period designated by the department/company.
• Proficient with technology with emphasis in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
• Sell insurance products to new and existing customers.
• Track sales results.
• Report results and trends.
• Participate in extensive product training to learn policy terms and underwriting guidelines.
• Handle inbound calls and make follow-up calls.
• Build and maintain customer relationships.
• Remain responsible for Continuing Education
• Close business and generate revenue for the company
• Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email.
• Provide exceptional customer service and form strong client relationships.
• Responsible for daily outbound calls to clients and prospective clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak clearly and excellent phone voice.
• Self-motivated team player, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
• Be confident, passionate, and patient.
• Organizational skills with the ability to multitask by talking, using technology and listening.
sales driven person skilled at interacting with the public by phone.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.