Bilingual Health Verification Customer Service Representative
Globe Life is now hiring a full-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative for Quality Assurance Verification for health and life insurance policies.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and Pension plan.
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where you can determine your pay! And since you are bilingual(Spanish <> English), you will earn additional pay! There is great earning and career potential!
You will have various work schedules available, paid training, additional pay for evening shifts, accrual of personal and vacation time.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
Full Time Scheduling. Center is closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.