Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Globe Life is actively interviewing Bilingual Customer Service applicants.
Customer Service Team members can earn up base pay plus bonuses for performance and additional pay for bilingual speakers. You will have various work schedules available, paid training, additional pay for evening shifts, accrual of personal and vacation time.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Healthcare, Vision, Dental
As a Customer Service Representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering (namely the data input that supports our underwriting department). Or maybe you like to find answers to questions and build a rapport with the customer by explaining details of a policy to them. You could also field calls, emails, and the online chat service, providing prompt and professional support to our customer base. All of the customer service focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction by providing top notch service and support.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.