Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently seeking a BI Analyst to join us in advancing the analytics culture in IT. You will focus on the development of new BI, reporting, and analytics services, while providing support to our existing system. The goal will be to produce a first class reporting experience and analytic support to all business units and levels of the Enterprise.
• Build close partnerships with business stakeholders and assist in developing their business requirements.
• Assist users with the outlining their user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Provide accurate estimate of effort required for development
• Evaluate data quality and collaborate to create positive feedback loops.
• Join and merge data sets independently and by working with other teams.
• Summarize results.
• Understand business processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Excellent record keeping and ability to generate reproducible outcomes.
• Data access and transformation.
• Data visualization using modern tools.
• Knowledge of data governance processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices.
• Skill with advanced methodologies such as these are desirable.
• Text mining or natural language processing.
• Extracting data from documents.
• Hierarchical clustering.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.