Statistical Data Analyst - BI Analytics
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is currently hiring a Statistical Data Analyst with a focus on BI Analytics.
• Experience in report analysis and development using business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
• Experience standardizing and transforming a variety of data sets to prepare them for analysis.
• Experience with Python, R, or another scripting language a plus.
• Conduct sessions with internal end users (stakeholders and subject matter experts) to gather, document, and analyze business and functional needs and requirements using best practices and standard methodologies.
• Create Source to Target Mapping document to provide data transformation logics at field level.
• Turn raw data into logical information for reporting.
• Design, code, and develop intermediate SQL logic to pull data that meets specifications for the end user.
• Extensively use SQL scripts/queries (SSIS) for data analysis, data verification and data profiling.
• Obtain data, execute reporting and analysis and audit before distributing them using Tableau.
• Verify data quality and assure that business needs are met.
• Define, analyze, and report on analytics for a variety of production models.
• Run production jobs for deployed models
• Fluent in SQL, SAS and relational database architecture.
• Ability to query complex data warehouses and aggregate data for reporting.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.