Senior .NET Developer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer.
• Experience in mobile development highly desired.
• Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
• Develop solutions using Web API and Web Services (WCF, REST).
• Enhance and support existing application that support day-to-day business activities.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
• Perform unit testing using tools like NUnit and mocking frameworks like MOQ.
• Document code appropriately for maintainability.
• Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
• Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
• Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
• Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture, SOA and relational database design.
• Proficient in technologies like .NET, MVC, LINQ, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.