Senior Manager of Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life is beginning the journey of developing a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategy. As a result we are currently seeking a Senior Manager of ERP. As the Senior Manager of ERP Systems, you will work closely with the Financial Technology Solutions team in the design, implementation, data migration, testing and long-term operational support of our systems.
• 7+ years experience in a hands-on role supporting one or more ERP solutions and be able to drill down to the details.
• At least 3 years senior project management experience.
• Experience implementing and administering the solution modules in the Lawson/Infor ERP platform.
• Experience managing complex interdisciplinary projects.
• A PMP certification from the Project Management Institute is preferred.
• Partnering with stakeholders in all departments to create and maintain an ERP implementation roadmap and project schedule, and deliver regular updates to stakeholders.
• Assist in managing the ERP Implementation Initiatives from an IT perspective and facilitate the underlying integration framework and architecture design.
• Managing the team of Lawson system administrators and developers including full-time personnel and third-party contractors working remotely or on-site.
• Working with teams, peers and business partners to define, develop, prioritize, and implement strategic plans, disaster recovery plans and testing, other ERP related initiatives, and/or solutions.
• Assisting in the alignment of business goals with application roadmaps and priorities.
• Identifying and working through IT processes and resolve any delays.
• Developing and managing project charters and project management plans/artifacts.
• Meeting with and receiving feedback from stakeholders in order to develop highly collaborative relationships.
• Working with the business stakeholders to implement role-based access, risk management, and change management best practices.
• Reporting on project status, milestones, and budgets.
• Agreeing on acceptable SLA’s with the business stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on those service levels, and escalating when service levels are not met.
• Performing administrative and management tasks necessary to maintain application operation, develop reports, and maintain system security and performance.
• Implementing best practices and standards for new system rollouts as well as defining and executing the support methodology to ensure quality of the solution and shorten the time to market.
• Working with internal and external auditors and managing the internal change management processes to comply with SOX control requirements.
• Strong acumen of financial systems architecture, requirements, testing and implementation.
• Possess a good understanding of financial systems, technology and insurance business processes.
• Excellent project management skills and ability, especially cross functional.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.