Assistant General Counsel
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for an Assistant General Counsel to join our team.
As an Assistant General Counsel, you will be responsible for contracting drafting and review, litigation management, insurance claim review, regulatory compliance, and general corporate legal work.
• Must have a law degree
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in a law firm or corporate legal experience.
• Strong experience in contract drafting and review.
• Must have a strong academic record-you may be asked to provide a copy of law school transcript and/or a writing sample.
• Must have an active license to practice law in at least one state.
• Must be detail-oriented with the capability to analyze information and draw logical conclusions.
• Must be a self-starter who can see a project through to completion.
• Must be willing to travel as needed.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently.
• Strong adaptable, interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to work independently.
• Proficient use of Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.