Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for an Agent Recruiter to join our team supporting United American Insurance business line.
As the Agent Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting insurance agents; motivating current agents into production; assisting in training new agents; and overseeing the activities of Agent Recruiters as well as hiring, training and developing new Agent Recruiters.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Medicare experience/knowledge preferred, but not required.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, comfortable with computers and internet (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, GoToMeeting).
• Previous insurance Agent recruiting experience preferred.
• Call center experience (customer service and phone sales)
• Medicare experience/knowledge preferred, but not required
• Outgoing personality.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed team player with a passion to achieve excellence.
• Must have an understanding of what the competition is doing with regards to recruiting, training and incentives in their region.
• Recruit agents by deciding if agents are qualified for the position as an agent with UA/GLNY by interviewing the agent and learning their skills, talents, experience and education as far as the insurance field is concerned.
• Manage agent/agency by holding training webinars, recruiting webinars, assist in building team and reaching production requirements depending on level contract agent is assigned.
• Maintaining activity reports and achieving monthly (24 appointed) and quarterly (78 Appointed) quotas.
• Fill seminar rooms by contacting appointed agents and register them for seminars in their area.
• Participate in weekly training calls with recruiting team.
• Run webinars for agents/agencies for training and recruiting purposes.
• Outgoing personality
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong follow up skills
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed team player with a passion to achieve excellence
• Must be willing to learn and apply new knowledge and skills
• Able to accurately follow directions and adhere to company policies and standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.