Senior Agent Recruiter
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for a Senior Agent Recruiter to join our team.
As a Senior Agent Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting insurance agents; motivating current agents into production; assisting in training new agents; and overseeing the activities of Agent Recruiters as well as hiring, training and developing new Agent Recruiters.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Medicare experience/knowledge preferred, but not required.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, comfortable with computers and internet (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, GoToMeeting).
• A minimum of 1 year experience writing insurance or managing an agency required.
• Outgoing personality.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed team player with a passion to achieve excellence.
• Must have an understanding of what the competition is doing with regards to recruiting, training and incentives in their region.
• Answer agent questions and conduct training webinars and seminars.
• Recruit agents.
• Fill seminar rooms.
• Participate in weekly training calls.
• Learn to run webinars for agents.
• Offer contracts up to level 5 and manage the agents to deliver quotas. Must appoint 36 agents per month.
• Manage Agent Recruiters. This includes conducting performance appraisals, coaching, and mentoring.
• Strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to accurately follow directions and adhere to company policies and standards.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with top agents in their territory.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.