Globe Life Insurance
Customer Retention Representative
We are following the social distancing guidelines for Covid-19! All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to work remote as we look to maintain safe and healthy work environments.
We are now hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Customer Retention Representatives (QAC) to join our growing team for the evening shift. A bilingual (English+Spanish) compensation incentive is available! However, bilingual skills are not a requirement for this role.
As a member of the Customer Service team you will start with paid training at $15/hr and once in production your compensation will be enhanced with performance bonuses. Average first year compensation with the bonus ranges between $16 - $18 per hour. You will have various work schedules available, paid training, and additional pay for evening shifts.
Some of our benefits include
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Site Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a Customer Retention Representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering (namely the data input that supports our underwriting department). Or maybe you like to find answers to questions and build a rapport with the customer by explaining details of a policy to them. You could also field calls, emails, and the online chat service, providing prompt and professional support to our customer base. All of the customer service focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction by providing top notch service and support.
After you apply, we schedule an interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each customer service representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
Essential Job Duties
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• 3 or 4 week days (5:30pm-9:30pm) and a half-day on Saturday (8am-12pm).
• You will be eligible for shift-bid at 6 months of employment.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this form you agree to receive email and text message communications from Globe Life and its recruiting agents regarding recruitment events and the advancement of your application for employment with Globe Life.